Journal of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology is an international journal open to papers of merit dealing with basic research in Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Each manuscript submitted to Journal of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology must be an original research report that has not been submitted elsewhere, other than as an abstract of an oral or poster presentation. Manuscript in one of the following categories will be considered for publication.
- DNA and RNA Sequencing (Alignment Methods, Mapping, NGS),
- Gene Expression Studies (Expression Profiling, Genetics and Genomics, Microarrays, Protein Profiles and HMMs, Proteomics),
- Genetic engineering (Genetic transformation),
- Metabolic and Signaling Pathways (Lipids),
- Molecular and Systems Biology (Structure Determination and Function Prediction),
- Phenotypes and Genotypes (Phylogenetic Studies, Biodiversity),
- Plant Biochemistry((Phytochemistry and Biosynthesis)(Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Composition, Chemical Synthesis)),
- Plant Cell,
- Organ and Tissue Culture,
- Plant Nano-Biotechnology,
- Phyto-pharmacology (Molecular Farming, Bio-pesticides),
- Plant growth-promoting fungi (PGPF)(bio-fertilizer),
- Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR)(bio-fertilizer)
The JPBB journal publishes reviews for the users of databases and analytical tools of contemporary Plant genetics, molecular and systems biology and is unique in providing practical help and guidance to the non-specialist in computerized methodology.
Papers range in scope and depth, from the introductory level to specific details of protocols and analyses encompassing plant data.