Journal of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
Abbreviation: J. Plant Bioinform. Biotechnol.
Journal of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology (JPBB) was launched by Seed Science Society of Iran and Sami Publishing Company in 2021. This double peer-reviewed and indexed journal aim to provide a platform for researchers around the world to share their latest findings in all fields of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Experimental, theoretical and applied original research studies in all fields of chemistry are welcomed for submission. The journal is Open Access with article processing charges and all articles published in this journal are freely available for readers online at http://jpbb.samipubco.com without a subscription and authors retain the copyright of their work.
JPBB is published semiannual (online and in print= 2 Issues per year).
All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through a trustworthy software named iThenticate to be assured about its originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by the international reviewers.
Publication Charge is: Free
Journal of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology is an international journal open to papers of merit dealing with basic research in Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Each manuscript submitted to Journal of Plant Bioinformatics and Biotechnology must be an original research report that has not been submitted elsewhere, other than as an abstract of an oral or poster presentation. Manuscript in one of the following categories will be considered for publication.
2. DNA and RNA Sequencing (Alignment Methods, Mapping, NGS),
3. Gene Expression Studies (Expression Profiling, Genetics and Genomics, Microarrays, Protein Profiles and HMMs, Proteomics),
4. Genetic engineering (Genetic transformation),
5. Metabolic and Signaling Pathways (Lipids),
6. Molecular and Systems Biology (Structure Determination and Function Prediction),
7. Phenotypes and Genotypes (Phylogenetic Studies, Biodiversity),
8. Plant Biochemistry((Phytochemistry and Biosynthesis)(Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Composition, Chemical Synthesis)),
9. Plant Cell,
10. Organ and Tissue Culture,
11. Plant Nano-Biotechnology,
12. Phyto-pharmacology (Molecular Farming, Bio-pesticides),
13. Plant growth-promoting fungi (PGPF)(bio-fertilizer),
14. Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR)(bio-fertilizer)
The JPBB journal publishes reviews for the users of databases and analytical tools of contemporary Plant genetics, molecular and systems biology and is unique in providing practical help and guidance to the non-specialist in computerized methodology.
Papers range in scope and depth, from the introductory level to specific details of protocols and analyses encompassing plant data.